Whirlpool Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) with approximately 26,000 employees, a sales presence in more than 30 countries in Europe, Middle East and Africa and manufacturing sites in nine countries, Whirlpool EMEA is a wholly – owned subsidiary of Whirlpool Corporation.
Whirlpool Corporation is the number one major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $20 billion in annual sales, 100,000 employees and 70 manufacturing and technology research centers throughout the world in 2014.
The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Hotpoint, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit and other major brand names in more than 170 countries.
Support in global project management. Budget and resourcing planning.
- Students or postgraduate of relevant area (Technical or Economic education)
- Availability 24 hours per week as a minimum
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of Ms Office, especially Ms Excel
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Great opportunity to work in a dynamic and international environment
- Participation in interesting projects
- Personal and professional development
- Guidance and support from a supervisor
- Paid internship