Divante Ltd. provides complex Omnichannel services for international e-commerce clients. We run projects for top e-businesses across Europe.
For more info, visit divante.co.
We’re looking for Business Researcher to join our dynamic Sales Team and help us boost our business in the Netherlands.
● Building a database of potential clients from European markets (UK, NL, SE/NOR/FIN/DK)
● Coldmailing: creating e-mail drafts, monitoring their efficiency and modifying them according to the results
● Preliminary analysis of the incoming sales leads
● Native speaker from one of the countries: United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark
● Good English for communication with the rest of our team
● Great communication skills, both written and spoken
● Attention to details, sense of duty and responsibility, systematic work
● Motivated and passionate about attracting new clients
● Polish will be an additional asset :)
● Paid internship in our office in Wroclaw, Poland
● Full-time job is preferable but part-time job is also an option
● Independence and plenty of room for creativity
● Full support from the whole Divante team
● Rich portfolio and great case studies that will make persuading the clients a piece of cake
● Process approach to sales – Predictable Revenue, user-friendly CRM
We are an international e-commerce agency with over 160 employees in Poland. Over 50% of our new business comes from outside Poland. We have been awarded with the Forbes Diamond for the fastest-growing companies. Each year, we grow by 60%.
This job will allow you to get unique experience in connecting online and offline in the most dynamic markets. You will join a talented, interdisciplinary team of designers, software developers, analysts, testers and project managers. We work only for the biggest, most-promising companies.