Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For 100 years the company has engineered the success of its customers in a wide range of diversified industrial and aerospace markets.
Parker’s engineering expertise and broad range of core technologies uniquely positions the company to help solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges.
• develop supply base for shared services focusing the main targets:
Quality, Cost, Service
• lead council continuation activities across the Division
• develop and implement KPIs and monthly result tracking
• coordinate shared service processes with sourcing and manufacturing and make decision on capacity and capabilities. (Pating, Transport and Warehousing)
• lead and maintain “Make vs. Buy” process
• maintain supplier KPI performance and take action to improve
• develop BCP process for all key functions
• responsibility for standard cost of outsourced Finished Goods
• transparency of savings on monthly base
• responsibility for projects as per agreement and for improvement of internal work processes
• leadership of council continuation process i.e. setting individual goals and monitoring improvement. Direct team members to maximise results
• process development i.e. supporting improvement projects. Working with Sourcing and manufacturing teams for shared service alignment and cost saving activities
• lead HPT process for overall Supply Chain improvements
• lead standard cost process for Supply Chain
• responsible for POL KPI data management
• securing the communication and compliance of Parker guidelines including the “Code of Ethics”
• degree calibre in Administartion or Engineering
• minimum 2 years experience with increasing responsibility for process management.
• project management knowledge
• results driven
• good communication skills - leaderships skills
• strong interpersonal, negotiation and customer service skills
• fluent in English and Polish language
• fixed contract in a company with an established position in the market
• rich benefits package (private medical care, life insurance, classroom and online courses)
• friendly work environment
• engaged teams
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"